Position: Mineral Processing Engineer
Number of hires: 2-4
1. Responsible for the implementation of product design schemes and drawing design;
2. Responsible for checking and auditing drawings;
3. Responsible for on-site installation and commissioning;
4. Independently responsible for the delivery and acceptance of the testing system.
1. Fresh graduate, CET-4 or above, major in mineral processing engineering or related;
2. Familiar with basic algorithms of image processing, have good mathematical literacy and can skillfully use CAD drawing software
3. Good learning ability and innovation ability;
4. Have a high sense of responsibility and professional responsibility, serious and practical work;
5. Obey the arrangement of leaders and have strong execution ability;
6. Proactive, good sense of teamwork and responsibility;
7. Able to work on business trips (from January to March).
1. The annual salary for the first year of undergraduate graduation is not less than 50,000 yuan (after the probation period is completed and transferred to the regular position).
2. Five social insurance and one fund, transportation allowance, meal allowance, high temperature allowance, physical examination, holiday sympathy, paid annual leave, birthday celebration and other benefits.